Re-Opening COVID Secure
We’re very pleased to hear today that the Government has announced holiday parks are one of the businesses that will be allowed to re-open from Saturday 4th July.
We can’t tell you how good it feels to be able to welcome you back onsite very soon!
Once we reopen on the 4th July there are some things that will be a little different given the current situation and Government guidance:
We have reduced reception hours. To protect our staff and customers you will see the following changes in reception –
- 2 people from the same household inside at one time
- All children under the age of 12 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- One way system in operation
- All customers must be 2m from the reception desk
The shop will only be operating during reception hours. No cash payments, only card payments accepted. Gas can also be purchased from the shop.
Good news! You can still grab a coffee during reception hours. The coffee machine is button-operated and will be wiped down throughout the day.
All tourist information can be found in reception within reception hours.
Open shared facilities:
- Shower and toilet facilities incl disabled toilet (with some changes)
- Playing field
- Playground (with some changes)
Closed shared facilities:
We have temporarily closed some non-essential shared facilities which include;
- The games room
Cleaning and COVID Secure
The world around us has changed a little, and we are doing all that we can to keep everyone safe whilst you enjoy your holiday and wanted to give you some peace of mind.
Showers and toilets:
Changes may include –
- We please ask if you have onboard facilities to please use them as much as possible
- Reduced number of showers, sinks and toilets available to support social distancing
- An additional clean per day (twice per day) using antibacterial cleaning products
- Additional spot cleans of common touchpoints around the park
- Disinfectant spray and blue towel provided for customers to use around the sinks
- Reduced number of people allowed into the facilities at one time
- The facilities will be closed for cleaning during a set period. The disabled toilet will remain open during this time
Washing up/Laundry Area:
Changes include –
- Cleaning stations made up of disinfectant spray and blue roll for you to use
- Spot cleans of sinks and taps will be done throughout the day using antibacterial spray
- The washing machine and tumble dryer will also be cleaned throughout the day on a spot clean
- These will remain open, but please follow hand washing guidance
- Spot cleans will be done throughout the day, using antibacterial spray by the team
Hand sanitizers have been installed in various places throughout the park. Please ensure you use them before entering the facilities. These can be found outside the facilities and reception.
COVID-19 posters & signs:
Please take notice of the signage around the park, this is for your safety and we want to ensure everyone can continue their holidays safely for the rest of the season.
What you can do to help:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and hot water for more than 20 seconds
- Use the hand sanitizers provided
- Use cleaning stations available and wipe down all handles and taps that you use
- Keep 1m+ distance between anyone not from your own household
- Dispose of any rubbish in the provided waste areas
- Observe current government rules for group meetings outside and indoors
- If you feel unwell and are showing any of the 3 main signs of the virus you must leave the park and return to your home and request a test;
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- You cannot self isolate on the park
Keep safe everyone and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Nicola, Duncan and the team
Please keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for updates.
Nurseries Caravan Park Terms & Conditions –