Hotel suite relocated to the countryside
Feel snug and settled as we welcome you into our luxurious glamping pods – a completely self-contained suite packed with all the features you need for a comfortable stay.
Our luxurious suites are not your typical glamping pod, promise! Relax amongst the trees whilst enjoying all the indoor comforts needed for a comfortable stay.
This special part of our park houses two, four-berth self-contained glamping pods that are nestled between the trees, amidst the woodpeckers and squirrels.
You can enjoy the wildlife from your private decking perhaps over a meal time or a relaxing cup of tea or something stronger!
Love the idea of being closer to nature, want to surprise a loved one? Why not treat someone special, perhaps you have an anniversary coming up or would just like to getaway for the weekend. These suites are certainly unique compared to your everyday hotel room in the city!
If you like the idea of being closer to nature but dislike the idea of sleeping under canvas, these glamping suites close to York are just for you.
- Four berth suite with pull-down double bed, single bed, and a high level fixed bunk bed with removable ladder
- Heating & double glazing
- Bathroom with shower & w/c
- Equipped kitchenette with hob, mini-fridge, and microwave
- Foldaway table, TV & DVD player to the lounge
- Decking area and outdoor furniture (four chairs + table). BBQ stand available for hire.
Cot, high chair and baby bath are available on request. Bed linen is provided and must be used. Don’t forget your towels!
Glamping pod layout
Prices & Booking information
The glamping pods are available from 1st March – 31st October. Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children with a minimum of two nights up to a week-long stay (for longer breaks please email).
- Check-in is after 3 pm, check out is by 10 am
- Prices are for the hire of a pod, not per person
- We do not accept groups, stag or hen parties
- Pets are not permitted
Included in the Pod
Here are some of the home-from-home essentials that we include so you don’t have to bring your own:
- Tea towel and oven glove
- Washing up cloth, sponge and Fairy Liquid
- Shower mat
- Fresh linen and protectors (must be used)
- Complimentary welcome basket, tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate, to get you going
Laundry facilities are available onsite – washing machine, tumble dryer and iron/board.
Please remember your own towels.